Friday 18 May 2012

Music For The Eyes


A Rayogram is a photo created in the darkroom by placing objects on a piece of photo paper and exposing the paper. This creates a unique effect and allowed me to play with different textures to see what effect they would have on the photo. In the end I came up with the theme of "Music For the Eyes". I used various items such as pipe cleaners, lined paper, earbuds, and cotton. I tried a few times to get my final product and am happy with the outcome. The picture is a clear representation of the theme and I really like it! What I find the most interesting is the effect the lined paper had. It created a really cool effect with my music notes which make them seem almost "ghostly". This was a very fun process to experiment with!

No comments:

Post a Comment